[XeTeX] Typesetting XeLaTeX and LaTeX logo under MacTeX 2009

Iwan Setyawan iwan.setyawan at ieee.org
Thu Jun 3 16:18:37 CEST 2010

Hi Fr. Michael,

You could be correct, since when I tried using another font, Big
Caslon (a font included with Mac OS X, I guess), the
logo's were typeset correctly. However, I still find it strange that
the Optima font that comes with Tiger does contain small caps
while the one that comes with Leopard doesn't.

Regards,

- Iwan