[XeTeX] Fake old-style figures & small-caps with XeTeX?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jul 27 11:37:07 CEST 2010

Am 27.07.2010 um 02:36 schrieb Ernest Adrogué:

> I don't know what's the point in having a version of
> URW Palladio without small-caps and another one with, all in the
> same LaTeX installation.

The point is that TeX fonts can only have 128 code points. (Virtual
fonts can have up to twice as much, but are not supported in XeTeX.)

--
Greetings

   Pete                           <]
              o        __o         |__    o       HPV, the real
     ___o    /I       -\<,         |o \  -\),-%     high speed!