[XeTeX] Japanese, Chinese, Korean support for Polyglossia

Gerrit z0idberg at gmx.de
Mon Jul 26 02:09:34 CEST 2010

Am 26.07.2010 07:21, schrieb Wilfred van Rooijen:
> Do you want documents written in English or is Japanese also OK? In the latter case, you could try to find JIS X 4051, which is the document underlying the material on the website reported earlier. I have google'd JIS X 4051, some references popped up, but the document itself seems to be not available online.
>
> Wilfred

Well, actually a nicely written book in Japanese would be best (also for
my book collection ;-)). Maybe some kind of text book for graphic
students or something like that, similar to the website which Mr.
Igarashi provided.

But I will also try to look for the JIS standard. I thought, they would
not be freely accessible, but if they are, I will check them out.

Thanks!