[XeTeX] Problem: Beamer+xelatex+\XeTeXdefaultencoding

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Jul 23 19:28:53 CEST 2010

Maybe ditch MikTeX ?  The version of XeTeX that comes
with TeX Live 2010 pre-test (and accompanying support files)
doesn't manifest this bug.

Philip Taylor
--------