[XeTeX] Problems splitting double-columns in xetex

Ron Aaron ron at ronware.org
Mon Jul 12 10:26:38 CEST 2010

On Monday 12 July 2010 11:16:48 Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:

> Fascinating : can you send me an example that does this
> using only English text, and ideally does not use fonts
> that don't come with TeX Live 2010 (since I can't process
> your original file to completion because of lack of font(s)) ?

I've just posted "bad2.zip"  here:  http://ronware.org/bad2.zip

The only font required is "Linux Libertine O" which comes, I think, with TeX
Live (if not, it's a free download).  Well, it also includes cmr7 and cmr10,
but that's not on purpose ...

It exhibits the same odd ^U and ^V behavior as the mixed English-Hebrew one.

Thank you for your help!

--
For privacy, my GPG key signature is: AD29415D