[XeTeX] Rupali font issue

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Sun Jul 4 11:34:47 CEST 2010

Am Sat, 03 Jul 2010 15:10:58 -0400 schrieb Mike Maxwell:

>>> I can create a minimal example if that would help, but I thought I'd
>>> start with this simple query.  Has anyone ever seen anything like this?
>>
>> Is there more than one copy of the font installed?
>
> Hmm, yes, good point...but removing one didn't solve the problem.
> (There are also two copies of the functioning font, in the same locations.)

Put \XeTeXtracingfonts=1 in your document and call in on the command
line like this
xelatex --output-driver="xdvipdfmx -vv"  file.tex

This should give you more informations about the fonts used by xetex
(in the log) and xdvipdfmx.

(A minimal example would be useful as it would reduce the amount of
informations).

--
Ulrike Fischer