[XeTeX] LaTeX Error: File polyglossia.sty not found

Manuel Souto Pico m.soutopico at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:46:14 CET 2010

Hi,

2010/1/31 Fr. Michael Gilmary <FrMichaelGilmary at maronitemonks.org>

> Fr. Michael Gilmary wrote:
>
>  Actually, TeXlive manager does just that ... but you have to update first.
>> And, if I'm not mistaken, OS 10.4 doesn't run the updates. You'll need 10.5.
>>

> Sorry, my bad --- TeXLive manager *does* work on Tiger, but the GUI for it
> doesn't.
>
> Yes, I saw that.

Ok. MacTeX2009 is installed. Now I have

kettle:/usr/local souto$ ls -l
total 8
(...)
drwxr-xr-x     9 root   wheel   306 Nov 10  2006 teTeX
drwxr-xr-x     4 root   wheel   136 Jan 31 02:27 texlive

So now I guess I can just delete directory teTeX.

Thanks, Michael, for sharing your knowledge and helping :)

Cheers, Manuel