[XeTeX] Finding out if a font supports a particular Unicode character and using it

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Sun Jan 31 16:17:02 CET 2010

On 1/31/2010 4:48 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> A few weeks ago I started a supelec project that compiles fontforge
> under mingw32. Without any UI but with a python interpreter (2.6).
> This was by request from the TeXGyre development team.
>
> The project is here: http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/fflib-mingw

Nice. However, why no GUI? Is there a plan to build a separate UI with
native windows look and feel, or does the TeXGyre group intend to only
use it as a utility on windows machines?

(I'd love a fully functional fontforge with normal look and feel for
windows, personally =P)

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
nihongoresource.scom