[XeTeX] misplaced diacritics in Cyrillic

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Wed Jan 27 19:05:24 CET 2010

Hello.

Thanks for your help, Peter. I've run OpenType-info.tex on all the
fonts I had tested. Only Code2000 and FreeSerif have the 'mark'
feature (under: script = 'cyrl'). But even with
"\fontspec[Script=Cyrillic]{FreeSerif}" I get misplaced diacritics
(too low, or too much to the left, or too much to the right). With
Code2000 results are correct, so I'll go for it until I find a "cuter"
font :)

Kind regards,

Yves