[XeTeX] alphabets in maths and \mathbf

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Tue Jan 26 07:57:50 CET 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Mehdi Omidali <mehdioa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/26/10, Vafa Khalighi <vafa at users.berlios.de> wrote:
> > The nature of my question is absolutely different to what you responded.
> In
> > addition, mathspec does not do what I asked. See atached:
> >

> That's why I told you to cooperate with the developer of mathspec.
>
> Tex-e-parsi certainly has its own type1 font. But thanks to the
> unicode-math package, we can use open type fonts for math. Just look
> into "Asana Math", it contains digits in all shapes. If it contains
> perso-arabic digits, then one can use it by a simple mapping.
> MO

I do not understand that what does my question has to do with mathspec and
AsanaMAth and open type maths font. I know heaps of users who just like to
use Computer Modern fonts. So your solution does not work.  and what does
TeX-e-PArsi fonts have to do with what I have said about TeX-e-Parsi?

Sorry, but I have been looking for responses to my original question. Is
there any way, that you can change the maths font inside \mathbf command,
but you only change the font of digits and not the font of alphabets inside
\mathbf.

I am not looking for mathspec, unicode-math or whatever. I am looking for a
response to my question.

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi