[XeTeX] alphabets in maths and \mathbf

Mehdi Omidali mehdioa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:08:48 CET 2010

Two options:
1- Why don't you cooperate with the developer of the mathspec package?
2- Maybe it is better to cooperate with a free math font developers,
like Asana Math, to add arabic and persian digits in their font and
then it is easy to use it by mathspec. For example, then
\usepackage{mathspec}
\setmathfont(Digits)[Mapping=parsidigits]{Asana Math}
will do the job you wants. Note that this combination (only by
replacing Asana Math by some font that has persian digits) is somehow
better than
\setdigitfont
of xepersian.
MO