[XeTeX] minor bug within XeLaTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jan 23 17:55:09 CET 2010

Am 23.01.2010 um 16:27 schrieb Michiel Kamermans:

> I am not very familiar with the DVI format - is there a field
> defined in the DVI or extended DVI specification that lets a
> generator mark what its version number was?

Yes. In the file's preamble there is a string like " XeTeX output
YYYY.MM.DD:hhmm" (notice the leading blank) recorded. There is also a
comment "/Producer(XeTeX <V.rsion>)." Hyperref does not overwrite
these but enters a "/Creator(LaTeX with hyperref package)" comment
which is copied by xdvipdfmx into its PDF output.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Engineer: a mechanism for converting caffeine into designs