[XeTeX] Outputing PDFs in CMYK ColorSpace

Swift Arrow swiftarrow9 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:19:12 CET 2010

Clinton,

If you find a way to get only K channel from Inkscape, let me know.

GIMP: when I save Jpegs in Gimp, even if I change the mode to greyscale, the
image that is output still has CMY black, when included into a pdf by
Scribus.  How I dealt with this was using Scribus' built-in greyscale option
for each image.

Inkscape: I have not found a way to manage channels in Inkscape yet.  It
seems to default to CMYK, even for pure black documents.

ImageMagick, I have not yet tried.

I would really like a high-quality PDF processor for Linux.

Please do let us know your success!

Thanks, Love, Peace,
Link

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Wilfred van Rooijen <wvanrooijen at yahoo.com