[XeTeX] asterism

teginch at bluewin.ch teginch at bluewin.ch
Mon Jan 18 22:52:48 CET 2010

By triggering the asterism thread originally, I had more modest requirements. Basically to use it in the way it is
often used in books, namely as a paragraph separator, neither the searchability (you can always search for asterisks in
pdf), nor the impact on line spacing is so much of an issue, at least at my XeTeX skill level. Anyway, the thread
remains very interesting and I have a working solution.

Tom

-------

"How vain is it to sit down to write, if you have not stood up to live." H.D. Thoreau