[XeTeX] Outputing PDFs in CMYK ColorSpace

Swift Arrow swiftarrow9 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:32:45 CET 2010

Hey Clinton, I'm doing something similar.

In my experience, the PDF produced IS in CMYK, no special stuff needed.  I
checked it in Acrobat pro 9, and it seems to be good.

The only problem I've experienced is that black and white images get
converted to cmy black, plus k.  Since I'm printing in just black, this is a
problem, and I have to re-process those pages in acrobat to get rid of the c
m y channels.

I'm using xltxtra package, which does a lot of extra work (including
fontspec, etc).  I recommend it.

Thanks, Peace,
Link