[XeTeX] asterism

teginch at bluewin.ch teginch at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 12 08:16:44 CET 2010

Pete, Stephen,

Thanks for your input. I had something along the lines of Peter Flynn's solution in my mind which would allow to use
the same font. Worked great for me.

Tom
-------
"How vain is it to sit down to write, if you have not stood up to live." H.D. Thoreau

Junicode, Linux Libertine/Biolinum, the Lucida Sans fonts from Java, Monospace, [Titus] Cyberbit, ...)