[XeTeX] Xenotype font and Syriac scripting

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Mon Jan 4 18:28:19 CET 2010

Khaled Hosny wrote:

> I don't think this is related to the error you are getting, what happens
> if you set "RawFeature={+init,+medi,fina}" without setting Script?

Thanks, Khaled, Gareth and Michiel --- none of the suggestions made a
difference, except that removing the Script=Syriac stopped the warning.

At the terminal, I can get this:

otfinfo -t XenoTypeSYDarmasuq.ttf

    146 GPOS
    439 LTSH
     96 OS/2
   1504 VDMX
    754 cmap
   2326 cvt
     28 feat
    391 fpgm
     16 gasp
  92636 glyf
   7048 hdmx
     54 head
     36 hhea
   1740 hmtx
    114 kern
    872 loca
     32 maxp
  22840 morx
   1663 name
   6507 post
    121 prep
    200 prop

Which doesn't help /me/ much. But maybe I'll have to wait to hear from
Ka'onohi Kai about that "font embedding bit" bit.

Of course, any other ideas are welcome! I'm grateful to you all.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery