[XeTeX] [texhax] 2 pages in a single page

David Cottenden d.cottenden at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Jan 2 10:45:18 CET 2010

Oleg Katsitadze wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 06:37:41 +1100, Vafa Khalighi <vafa at users.berlios.de> said:
>> I want to put page 1 and 40 into a single page, page 2 and 39 into
>> another single page, page 3 and 38 into another single page and so
>> on. Is there any TeX package that would allow me do this?

I think that pdfpages will do what you want - you compile the document
as usual first, then can include pages from the pdf into another
document - also good for showing sample forms, etc. I wouldn't know how
to "script" that though, so it could get tedious for a long document,
whereas pdftk or similar would be pretty easy to bash script, or whatever.