[XeTeX] 2 pages in a single page

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Fri Jan 1 22:26:02 CET 2010

Vafa Khalighi wrote:
> Say, I have typeset 40 pages in order from page 1 up to page 40, now I like
> to put two pages in a single page side by side in landscape, but I want to
> put page 1 and 40 into a single page, page 2 and 39 into another single
> page, page 3 and 38 into another single page and so on. Is there any TeX
> package that would allow me do this?
>

> Happy New Year

Hi Vafa:

Try using the pdfpages package with something like this:

\documentclass{memoir}% adjust as needed

\usepackage[left=0in,right=0in,top=0in,bottom=0in]{geometry}
\usepackage{pdfpages}

\begin{document}
\includepdf[pages=-,landscape,booklet,scale=1]{YOUR_FILE.pdf}
%\includepdf[pages=-,landscape,openright,nup=1x2,scale=1]{YOUR_FILE.pdf}
%for reader spreads

\end{document}

See the documentation. It's a great package!

Happy New Year to you!

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma