[XeTeX] xetex is using an .ttf.ignore-font

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 29 17:03:46 CET 2010

Am 29.12.2010 um 14:56 schrieb Ulrike Fischer:

>> Only if fontconfig doesn't search in that directory.
>
> In miktex fontconfig (which is a miktex specific fontconfig)
> searches fonts/type1, fonts/truetype and fonts/opentype in all
> texmf-trees.

When MiKTeX's fontconfig works like that in UNIX than it has a text
configuration file (named fonts.conf, and a personal one,
named .fonts.conf). There you'll just need to comment the fonts/
truetype path and add instead all the fonts/truetype/* paths you want
to have included.

I think there is no exclude statement...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Der größte Aberglaube der Gegenwart ist der Glaube an die Vorfahrt.
				(Jacques Tati)