[XeTeX] xetex is using an .ttf.ignore-font

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 15:06:32 CET 2010

> In my miktex 2.9. I have two version of asana-math:
>
> J:/MiKTeX2.9/fonts/truetype/public/asana-math/Asana-Math.ttf.ignore
> and
> J:/MiKTeX2.9/fonts/opentype/public/asana-math/Asana-Math.otf

This is a bit off topic, but it seems that people have problem with the
two versions of the font. In fact, the ttf is for those who want to use
it with Word (a user requested this because for some reason the
otf font was not owrking properly). So I strongly advice people who
use the font only with XeTeX to delete the ttf file. It is almost
useless,

Regards,
A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos