[XeTeX] Footnote refs

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Tue Dec 21 20:01:17 CET 2010

Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Assuming you're using TL2010 try using the realscripts package: replace
>
> \usepackage{fontspec}
>
> by
>
> \usepackage{fontspec, realscripts}
>
> in the footnoteproblem.tex file and recompile. The fontspec package in TL2010 needs the realscripts and, possibly, the metalogo packages to fully duplicate what was in xltxtra (which loaded fontspec, xunicode and the metalogo packages).

Bingo! Thanks, Herb! I remember seeing Will say something a while back
about realscripts, but I never followed it up --- I grabbed one of the
early versions of MacTeX2010 which didn't have it.

Thanks, again.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma