[XeTeX] pdf_link_obj(): passed invalid object.

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Dec 21 15:49:36 CET 2010

Am 20.12.2010 um 18:33 schrieb Jérôme Etévé:

> I use xetex (xelatex) to generate document that can include other pdf
> files (using the package pdfpages) and when I include some documents,
> the rendering of my latex file crashes with an error like that:

At least *my* copy of the pdfpages documentation tells:

	Furthermore it requires a recent version of:
	pdftex.def http://www.tug.org/applications/pdftex/

It makes me assume that it only works with pdfTeX. Are you using a
different "pdfpages" package?

--
Greetings

   Pete

With Capitalism man exploits man. With communism it's the exact
opposite.