[XeTeX] Auto Font and Language Package in XeTeX

Yves Codet yves.codet at sfr.fr
Mon Dec 20 17:13:50 CET 2010

Hello.

I couldn't try your package, both links seem to be broken but I found the documentation here:
	http://projects.nihongoresources.com/downloadables/ucharclasses.pdf
According to what I read, if I want to use polyglossia to load hyphenation patterns, I can say:
	\setTransitions{Devanagari}{\begin{sanskrit}}{\end{sanskrit}}
But how can I do if I want to use the \textsanskrit{one_word_in_Sanskrit} command?

Kind regards,

Yves