[XeTeX] Please HeLp: I get this error compiling my Thesis

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 09:04:26 CET 2010

Please post more details, this is very little info.

Apparently, you are loading several packages, and the macro \ifpdf is being defined by different packages. Potential solution: change package loading order, if you're like one of the packages has an IF statement to bypass the definition of \ifpdf if already defined. Otherwise: Make a minimum document, and start adding packages to the preamble until the error appears. Then at least you know which package is the culprit.

Later,
Wilfred