[XeTeX] Change fonts for different environment/commands

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Aug 31 17:55:11 CEST 2010

Am 31.08.2010 um 11:31 schrieb Marcin Grotomirski:

> I want to set a different font for differnt environment.

Re-write these environments. The fontspec documentation shows how to
create a whole family of differently coloured fonts.

--
Greetings

   Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software
'releases.'  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of
designers and quality assurance people in its wake.