[XeTeX] XeTeX documentation? (from "Checking if a font exists")

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Aug 31 13:20:28 CEST 2010

Peter Baker wrote:

> But developers are not always good writers. Our Will Robertson has
> produced a great manual for fontspec, but some TeX developers who have
> written manuals would have done better to recruit someone else to do it
> for them. A developer's duty is to write well commented code, and to be
> willing to work with writers of documentation to help them get it right.

My two (old) penn'orth :

A developer's duty is to write robust code, and either to
write first-class accompanying documentation of his/her
own or to be willing to work with documentation writers
to help them get it right.

** Phil.