[XeTeX] Japanese Characters in PDF do not match thosein source file.

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Aug 24 12:56:55 CEST 2010

Andrew A. Adams wrote:

> Once more, thanks for all the help and suggestions. Now back to writing weird
> papers mixing Japanese text into my English. For those wishing to see the
> type of thing I'm using this for, please look at:
>
> http://deposit.depot.edina.ac.uk/209/

Nice (and very interesting) paper, Professor Adams. but from
a purely personal perspective I think it would be better if
you eschewed the default rendering of hyperlinks as outline
boxes (even in pale green) and adopted a less intrusive
notation such as colour change and/or underline.

Philip Taylor