[XeTeX] /Rotate 90 ignored in included pdfs

David Cottenden d.cottenden at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 13 15:40:39 CEST 2010

Hi all,

A colleague of mine has a problem with XeLaTeX that is a new one on me.
She's just switched over from pdfLaTeX to XeLaTeX in order to benefit
from improved font handling, but many of the (pdf) diagrams in the
document she's working on have spontaneously rotated by 90 degrees.
There is a warning generated about /Rotate 90 being ignored, I take it
in the included pdf, but though I've found the problem obliquely alluded
to online I can't find any proper description of the problem, and
certainly no solution.

Any thoughts, O collected wise ones?

Thanks,

David