[XeTeX] accented character ṛ within \section{ṛ}

Rembrandt Wolpert wolpert at uark.edu
Mon Apr 26 19:12:50 CEST 2010

I have a "double `diacritics'" (that is an Umlaut with an accent on top of
it) problem with Chinese, and the following works for me:

 \newcommand\zhtone[2]{%             % Usage \zhtone{\u}{ü}
        {\fontencoding{OT1}\selectfont
          #1{\fontencoding{EU1}\selectfont #2}}}

So, does \zhtone{\d}{r} work? (I also just used this to fake an ā in Cycles
Nine, so it should work in Junicode...?)

Rembrandt

PS. I would eventually change it to say something different than \zhtone,
which is pretty much "Chinese"...

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:53, Gareth Hughes <garzohugo at gmail.com> wrote:

人有不為也而後可以有為