[XeTeX] Bidi ver 1.0.7 commit 26 problem on MikTeX

Vafa Khalighi vafakh84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 12:14:51 CEST 2010

I should be a MiKTeX misconfiguration, I guess. I have no access to a
windows operating system to try MiKTeX but with TeXlive, I have got no
problem. v1.0.7 is not the latest version of bidi. The latest is 1.0.9 and
TeXlive already included that. The only difference is that from .../xelatex
it is moved to .../latex as it now supports Plain TeX and LaTeX and it
requires another package, iftex which is a very small package for XeTeX,
PDFTeX and LuaTeX conditionals. I suggest contacing MiKTeX's author.

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi