[XeTeX] Arabic/Syriac script and Apparatus notes in Ednotes

Jens Bakker jbakker at uni-bonn.de
Wed Apr 14 12:00:46 CEST 2010

Dear Vafa Khalighi,

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I admire very much your
excellent work of software development. The problem with marginnote
was also extant before the new version (1.0.6) of bidi. Until now I
have not encountered any problems with \marginpar. But unfortunately I
had not much time to work with the preparing of texts in the last
days, so the experience may be limited yet.

With best wishes and best regards,
Jens Bakker