[XeTeX] Using pst-pdf and xelatex

José Carlos Santos jcsantos at fc.up.pt
Mon Apr 12 15:30:54 CEST 2010

Hi all:

This is the first time that I post here and I am just starting to work
with xe(la)tex.

What I would like to know is this: is it possible to use the pst-pdf
package on a document which is compiled with xelatex?

If I had this document:

---------------------- test.tex ----------------------
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[nopstricks]{pst-pdf}
\begin{document}
Something.
\end{document}

I could compile it using pdflatex, in order to get a PDF document. But
if I compile it using xelatex, then the result of the presence of the
pst-pdf package is that xelatex tries to extract the PostScrit images
from this document. Since there are none, it creates no output. What
should I do?

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Santos