[XeTeX] about implementation of \RTLmarginpar and \LTRmarginpar in bidi (was fancyhdr and plyglossia)

Jens Bakker jbakker at uni-bonn.de
Wed Apr 7 12:29:39 CEST 2010

Dear Vafa Khalighi,

Is it possible, to update bidi by tex live utility? I have tried to do
this and it gives the information that there are no new updates, but
the bidi version on my system is still 1.0.4, date 2003/03/01,
revision 202, and I have no idea how to download your package from the
site you have mentioned let alone how to install it then.

With best wishes and best regards,
Jens Bakker