[XeTeX] headers wrong with polyglossia and/or bidi

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Tue Sep 22 16:07:48 CEST 2009

I have fixed this in revision 114 of bidi for all supported classes. I will
be making TDS available this Friday like usual. I have not tested this with
polyglossia but now polyglossia should be working properly, if not, then
that is the polyglossia that does something odd to headers and footers.

Look at my attached files. There are two files "test-mainRTL.tex" and
"test-mainLTR.tex". In the "test-mainRTL" the main direction is RTL but
there are LTR texts as well, so hears should appear RTL. In "test-mainLTR",
the main direction is LTR with some RTL text, so headers should appear LTR.
These two test files now varify that revision 114 gives you the expected
behaviour.

--
Vafa