[XeTeX] headers wrong with polyglossia and/or bidi

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Tue Sep 22 15:00:58 CEST 2009

Gildas Hamel wrote:

> I'm encountering the following problem for a work in which I'm using Greek and Hebrew: the information in the page headers is printed in reverse order. My preamble follows. I also attach to my email an example with about 3 pages of text and the pdf with wrong headers in pages 2-3.
>
> %!TEX TS-program = xelatex
> %!TEX encoding = UTF-8 Unicode
> \TeXXeTstate=1

Hi Gildas:

For my test run, removing the \TeXXeTstate=1 command* sets the headers
correctly (as I understand what you desire to see).

Hope that helps.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma