[XeTeX] fontspec bug

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:45:01 CEST 2009

On 2009-09-19 12:12:45 +0930, Vafa Khalighi
<vafa at users.berlios.de> said:

> One more question. Suppose someone likes to use say ``kpfonts'' for the main
> text and he wants to typeset a piece of text with say ``Junicode'' which he
> has then have to load fontspec package. Is this possible without modifying
> fontspec internals?

I haven't had much experience doing this; LaTeX's internal font
encoding mechanism should allow you to do this, but there's a chance
that fontspec makes some slightly incorrect assumptions here. Note that
when you switch to Junicode, it may be necessary to switch the font
encoding at the same time; not too sure.

I'd encourage you to try it out, and if it breaks let me know :)

Thanks,
Will