[XeTeX] Question about options of font loading in XeTeX

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Sat Sep 19 05:09:41 CEST 2009

In XeTeX, say if I want to load the bold version of a font I can have

\font\test="<font-name>/B"

I know there are /B, /I, /BI, etc for loading bold, italic, bolditalic
version of the font. There are some fonts that also have outline shape
like this
one<http://wiki.irmug.org/index.php/%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1:XB_Kayhan.png>.
Is there an option or is it possible to make an option like /B, /I that it
loads the outline shape of the font automatically. What I mean is if I say

\font\test="<font-name>/OUTLINE"

\test This is a test

then I want "This is a test" to be typeset in the outline shape of the font,
where /OUTLINE is the option for loading the outline shape of the font.

--
Vafa