[XeTeX] Equation numbering problem in appendixes

snvv snvv101 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 15:24:00 CEST 2009

Thank you Niko,
You said something about the prime.
So what I did was
\renewcommand{\thechapter}{$\textrm{A}^\prime${}}

and I change the A inside \textrm in every chapter of the appendixes.
It far from optimal and the results are just satisfactory but I have no time
to look further the issue.
By the way FreeSans & FreeSerif works perfectly but they have some issues with
italics.

Thank you very much.
Sotiris