[XeTeX] Conjunct consonants in devanagari

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Fri Sep 11 10:24:39 CEST 2009

Hello.

An easy way to do this is to download XeTeX_doc.zip on this page:

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/SCRIPTs/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=xetex_download

If you typeset AAT-info.tex or OpenType-info.tex, depending on the
kind of font you want to test, you'll get a list of the features
available in the font.

Best wishes,

Yves