[XeTeX] Strange behavior on MacBook

Paolo Matteucci p.n.matteucci at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:59:39 CEST 2009

Stephen, I must admit I have really no idea, *but *could this be somehow
related to the [Apple ATS] bug discovered by the Textures guys here??

http://www.bluesky.com/news/220b.html ("Snow Leopard breaks Textures?"
section)

[Of course, this is not quite your problem (OT font and all), but if there
really is a 64-bit ATS bug…?  Also, the Textures Mailing List user that
raised the issue in the first place reported that this affected his MacBook,
but not his Mac Pro.]

Paolo