[XeTeX] pdf pictures rotated unintentionally

hh hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Sun Sep 6 14:51:34 CEST 2009

A small sample - tex input - would help.

In my experience pictures are turned when they are too big.
Is your textwidth value bigger than 15 cm?
hh

Date sent:      	Sun, 6 Sep 2009 04:59:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:           	Olly Powell <ojp10 at yahoo.com>
To:             	xetex at tug.org
Subject:        	[XeTeX] pdf pictures rotated unintentionally
Send reply to:  	Unicode-based TeX for Mac OS X and other
platforms <xetex at tug.org>
	<mailto:xetex-
request at tug.org?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:xetex-request at tug.org?subject=subscribe>