[XeTeX] Running xelatex on the examples in XeTeX_doc.zip

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Wed Sep 2 15:09:41 CEST 2009

Ken Brown wrote:

> No, those are different documents than the ones he asked about.  Look
> at his original post that started this thread:
>
>   http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2009-September/014020.html
>
> The files that he's trying to process are intended for xetex, not
> xelatex.

I admit, I didn't download the zip file from:

> http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/render_download.php?site_id=nrsi&format=file&media_id=xetex_doc_094&filename=XeTeX_doc.zip

Since his immediately preceding post (subject: [XeTeX] Beginner
questions about creating fontspec pdf) concerned running files already
included with TL2008, I thought the SIL files, too, were what's included
in TL. Pardon the error.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma