[XeTeX] Running xelatex on the examples in XeTeX_doc.zip

Ravi Parimi rparimi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:47:49 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Fr. Michael
Gilmary<FrMichaelGilmary at maronitemonks.org> wrote:
> Ravi Parimi wrote:
>

>> Has anyone been able to generate pdfs out of the sample docs extracted
>> from XeTeX_doc.zip
>>
>> (http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/render_download.php?site_id=nrsi&format=file&media_id=xetex_doc_094&filename=XeTeX_doc.zip)
>> ?
>>
>> I cannot get any of them to work on my Max OSX running 10.5.8
>
> Again, Ravi, I think if you search with:
>
> texdoc -s xetex
>
> you'll find that pdf as "xetex-examples.pdf".

Michael,

I am able to locate the pdf files alright, but I would like to find
out how to generate the pdf from the sources using xelatex/xetex
tools. The errors I'm seeing while running xelatex suggest that
something's wrong with my setup and I'd want to fix that.

thanks