[XeTeX] xetex tiles incorrectly with the wallpaper package

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Sat Oct 31 18:15:13 CET 2009

I've just tried making the changes to xetex.def recommended by Ross
Moore and described here:

  http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2009-October/014528.html

But it is not working for me. I am trying this on Ubuntu 9.04, with
TexLive2008 (not the Ubuntu package), and a version of XeTeX built from
svn today.

Gaps are visible between the tiles: always when viewed in Evince, and at
400% magnification when viewed in Xpdf or Acroread. The gaps are narrow,
but they are there. They show up on pages printed on my DeskJet and
LaserJet.

I don't think this problem is solved yet.

Peter