[XeTeX] xetex tiles incorrectly with the wallpaper package

kmc kmc.best at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:40:28 CET 2009

Sorry I didn't see Apostolos' answer (the replied didn't go into my inbox
and I was back checking the archive). It seems that by loading xltxtra and
applying ross' modification to xetex.def I got the best result, the white
lines around tiled patterns when zooming are gone, except that a very tiny
white line on the very bottom of the page. But that's when you zoom to 1600%
and more . I think it's trivial even when printed out on paper.

Thanks again!

--
kmc

I have used the following code