[XeTeX] xetex tiles incorrectly with the wallpaper package

kmc kmc.best at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:24:05 CET 2009

Hi,

My minimal example should contain a4paper in the class option, then the
white space at the bottom is gone, whereas the thin white space on the left
persists.

By the way I need to subscribe to the list to receive the mails even if
they're sent by and replied to myself?

=====
\documentclass[a4paper,titlepage]{book}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}