[XeTeX] Preview.app reloading on Snow Leopard

Arcadio Rubio García arcadiorubiogarcia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:44:36 CEST 2009

I know the editor does not have anything to do with this issue. But
indirectly it could.

I mean, on Leopard I used to update the PDF manually using the open
command from the Terminal. That does not work properly now. I didn't
know if your editor compiled and updated the PDF using an alternative
procedure, which worked. That is why I was asking.

In any case, thank you very much. The issue is solved. Preview.app
updates the PDF automagically when it gains the focus.

A.R.