[XeTeX] headers wrong with polyglossia and/or bidi

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Oct 12 10:27:09 CEST 2009

Am 12.10.2009 um 05:42 schrieb sjo:

> I am using miktex 2008 with tug.ctan.org for the package repository
> and it shows 2009-08-04 for the bidi package.

MiKTeX uses its own packages. Maybe the maintainer needs an eMail...

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929