[XeTeX] headers wrong with polyglossia and/or bidi

sjo sjo222 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:42:41 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 4:07 AM, Vafa Khalighi <vafa at users.berlios.de> wrote:
> This is related to bidi and therefore it is a bidi bug. I appreciate if you
> make a bug report here
>
> For meantime, you can put this at the preamble of your document after
>
> \makeatletter
> \def\leftmark{\expandafter\@leftmark\botmark\@empty\@empty}
> \def\rightmark{\expandafter\@rightmark\firstmark\@empty\@empty}
> \makeatother
>

> Also when you use the bidi package, \TeXXeTstate=1 is not needed.
> --
> Vafa

I was having the same problem of reversed hearders. I am using miktex
2008 with tug.ctan.org for the package repository and it shows
2009-08-04 for the bidi package. So the latest version of bidi does
not seem to be there.

Which package repository should I be using for bidi, polyglossia, xelatex etc.

Thanks

Jon